Happy Friday Hyde Park Moms! The weather is looking beautiful with 80 degrees and sunny days for the whole weekend. There is all sort of fun family filled activities happening this weekend and here are a few you should definitely look into!
Friday, July 27th
Looking for a date night activity away from the kids? Summer Sips: A Vodka & Tequila Tasting hosted at Ault Park by the Ault Park Advisory Council is happening this Friday night starting at 6:30. Tickets are $40 and allow you to enjoy up to 7 ounces of the finest clear vodkas and tequilas. If vodka or tequila isn’t your drink, they also serve wine by the glass for purchase.
Saturday, July 28th
Jungle Fest, Jungle Jim’s Backyard Bash at the Oscar Event Center has 40 booths and over 200 products to sample including beer, BBQ, bacon, cheese, seafood, and more! You can purchase general admission tickets for $10 or VIP tickets for $30. Plus kids tickets are only $2!
Looking for sweet sugary fun this weekend for you and your family? Make sure to check out SprinkleFEST at Busken Bakery in Hyde Park to join them in celebrating their 90th birthday! Rumors are saying that they will have the city’s largest birthday cake, but make sure to check out more details on their Facebook page.
The U.S. premiere of Another Brick In The Wall hosted by the Cincinnati Opera at Music Hall is playing at 7:30. If you love opera or Pink Floyd, you’ll love this performance and can find tickets here.
Sunday, July 29th
Who else loves free yoga in the park? I know I do. Body Alive is hosting free yoga at Summit Park in Blue Ash at 9. All you need to bring is your yoga mat and some water to start your week off right. Open to all ages and all levels of yogis!
Finally, don’t forget to check out our weekly Hyde Park Farmers’ Market from 9:30 – 1:30!
For more details of what is going on around Hyde Park this week, make sure to visit our calendar.
Simple Berry Lemonade Popsicles Recipe
- Country Time Berry Lemonade Starter (or any lemonade of choice)
- Strawberries, sliced
- Add a few slices of strawberries and a couple of blueberries into your popsicle mold.
- Fill the popsicle molds with your lemonade of choice.
- Place the tops onto each popsicle mold and insert popsicle sticks.
- Refrigerate your mixture overnight for best results.
- To release the popsicles from their mold, run popsicles under room temperature to warm water.
- Enjoy your berry lemonade popsicles with friends and family!
From The First Year Blog
For the Kiddos
Looking for some splash-worthy summertime fun for the kids? Here are some water toys fun for all ages!
- Little Tikes Beach Ball Sprinkler
- Mega Flamingo Inflatable Island
- Waterfall Discovery Wall Playset
- Inflatable Basketball Game
Also, don’t forget to check out our Deals & Steals page for exclusive discounts for our HPM readers! Have a great weekend!