Sharing the recipe that was in the newsletter this past month. This will be a staple dish in our house this Summer! Inspired by a “succotash” salad, this pasta has a the flavors of Summertime – corn, tomatoes, lime etc.!
- 1/2 box (1/2 lb) of favorite pasta cooked
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 1/4 of a yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 3-4 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lime
HOW TO MAKE
- Cook pasta according to directions
- Cook smashed garlic and onion in olive oil until soft
- Add in veggies
- Drain pasta and mix in Parmesan with cooked veggies
- Top with more Parm!
- Add juice of 1/2 of lime, toss and enjoy!
- Serve warm or at room temp – Longer it sits, better it gets!