Ok, I have a confession. I could probably eat the entire jar of this every time I make this. My kids luckily love it too, so I don’t have to eat the whole thing 🙂
This recipe is loaded with healthy fat, fiber and some protein. It also has less sugar than regular pudding, so you can feel good about giving this to the kids. I love making this with whole milk because it really gives it a rich, pudding taste, but coconut milk or oat milk would be good too. Brooke and I had some fun making this one afternoon – the hardest part is waiting for it to set in the fridge!
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of whole milk – use high quality, or non-dairy if you want!
HOW TO MAKE
- Whisk together milk, maple syrup and vanilla
- Add in chia seeds and stir to combine
- Set in fridge for 4+ hours
- Stir 2 times during the 4 hours to evenly disperse the seeds
- Enjoy on its own or add berries for more of a nutritious breakfast/snack