I love an easy dinner during the week night. My kids are big pizza fans, so I’ve been experimenting with making our own at home. I didn’t have a sheet pan (#movingproblems), so I improvised and used muffin tins! The result was delicious and fun – the kids are also big muffin fans, so it’s a win!
Make these this week and be sure to share by tagging @hydeparkmoms! I love seeing all your recipes from the site come to life.
- Store bought pizza dough (I use the 365 brand from Whole Foods)
- Jar Pizza Sauce (I use Rao’s because it delish)
- Shredded cheese (mozzarella or a pizza/Italian blend)
- Basil (optional)
- Any other topping you want!
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat Oven based on instructions
- Grease the muffin tins
- Spread out pizza dough into a flat rectangle
- Take a pizza cutter and cut dough into 12 squares*
- Place squares into greased muffin tins
- Chop spinach and place on top of dough (This makes getting greens into the babies easy – You win Mom)
- Add pizza sauce and cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes (or according to package**)
*Make the squares smaller if you want less bread for the pizza
**I did not pre-bake the crust first and its turned out perfect. You can cover with foil if you notice the cheese is browning too fast.