Cruciferous Crunch Pizza
This is going to be a staple for me when I make my Trader Joe’s grocery runs. Every time I’m there I grab at least a couple of bags of their Cruciferous Crunch which has shaved Brussels, kale, broccoli, green cabbage and purple cabbage. I started roasting this with olive oil, salt and pepper and it was a game changer! I had some pizza dough from TJs and decided to make a pizza with it. Here’s what I came up with, and it’s absolutely delish!
Make sure to tag @hydeparkmoms when you give this recipe a try!
- Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
HOW TO MAKE
- Roll out pizza dough and pre-heat the oven to instructions
- Add a healthy drizzle of olive oil to the dough
- Chop garlic and add to dough
- Add a heaping pile of the CC
- Top with more olive oil and a generous amount of salt & pepper
- Top with lots of goat and parm cheese!
- Cook for desired amount of time (use instruction on pizza dough), but 12-14 minutes should do it!
- Top with more cheese!