Originally from Tiffany Stidings
Here is a back-to-school craft fun for all ages! Easy cleanup and very limited supplies necessary for this simple and cute activity.
What you’ll need:
Green construction paper
Yellow acrylic paint
Elmers glue or tape
- Collect pinecones.
- Paint the tips of the pinecone with yellow acrylic paint and let the pinecone dry overnight (or 1-2 hours).
- Cut grass-like stips with the green construction paper.
- Curl the green construction paper at the tips of the “grass” (can easily do this with a Capri Sun straw).
- Curl the green construction paper outward and attach with scotch tape or Elmers glue to the pinecone to create the top of the pinecone.
- Enjoy your new cute pineapple!