Hey friends 🙂 I wanted to share some staples we get from Whole Foods in Rookwood Commons most weeks. I always want to know what is in other Mom’s pantries, so here’s a peek into mine! If you want more info or pictures, head to our Instagram page @hydeparkmoms and check out the highlight “GROCERY.”
- Dried Mangos – I love the 365 brand that comes in individual snack packs. These are unsweetened and a favorite snack when the kids want something sweet.
- Abe’s Muffins – school friendly and vegan. We love lemon poppy see and carrot cake.
- Kashi Superfood Bites
- Late July Chips
- Cashews (unsalted) – love making my own cashew milk
- Simple Mills Crackers
- Organic Valley Cheese Sticks
- Cedar’s Hummus – hands down, best store-bought hummus!
- Maple Hill Milk – the best quality milk I can find (grass-fed).
- Siggis 4% yogurt – tastes like ice cream!
- Califa Farms Almond Milk Creamer – best non-dairy creamer ever!
- MALK almond milk – we buy the yellow vanilla unsweetened flavor. It’s SO good and has like 4 ingredients. Can’t beat that!
- Waterloo Sparkling Water – go for lemon, watermelon and my fav black cherry!
- Harmless Harvest Coconut Water – a little pricey but best coconut water I’ve ever tasted (kid’s LOVE).
- Chicken Breasts – I like Pine Manor brand and have the butcher cut into strips
- Grass-Fed Ground Beef – so versatile!
- Honeycrisp Apples, grapes
- Coconut Chucks – so good in smoothies!
- Berries – the ones that look the best
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts
- Broccoli and Cauliflour Steamer Bags – so easy to pop in microwave and kids love these veggies with some Parmesan
- Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free Quick Oats – my kids devour these for breakfast. Go-to with coconut sugar, flax seed and milk.
- Jovial organic Brown Rice Pasta – no one will ever know it’s gluten-free!
- Crazy Richard’s Peanut Butter – just peanuts, but the flavor is so so good.
- Ground Almond butter – Find it in the bulk section!